2014 CONVENTION VISITOR BULLETIN
If you are interested in attending Convention as a Visitor, please use the link below to review the preregistration Bulletin, which includes important Convention information including fees and the tentative schedule. Once online Convention registration is live, a link to the Visitor registration form will be included here.
Visitor Preregistration Bulletin
Introducing… Delta Gamma’s New Preferred Travel Agency for Convention Flight Bookings
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Canyon Creek Travel (CCT) as our Delta Gamma preferred travel agency. CCT is ready to serve our Convention attendees with their Convention flight bookings.
Please view the
Convention Registrant Type Definitions
below if you are unsure of your Convention registrant type.
If you are a required CCFS (Council/Cabinet/Foundation/EO Staff) registrant and you will be flying to Phoenix, Arizona for Convention, you are encouraged to book your flight through CCT. Please review further information/instructions for CCFS Convention flight bookings
If you are an Alumnae/Collegiate Delegate (required), Full-Time Visitor or Part-Time Visitor, Volunteer or non-DG Guest registrant and you will be flying to Phoenix, Arizona for Convention, you are responsible for arranging and paying for your flight travel. If you use our preferred travel agency for your flight booking you will receive Delta Gamma ground transportation to and from the Phoenix airport. This ground transportation will be provided during specific hours on Wednesday, June 25, Thursday, June 26 and Sunday, June 29. If you do not use CCT for your flight booking you will be responsible for your own ground transportation. Delegates, Full-Time Visitors or Part-Time Visitors, Volunteers or non-DG Guests may review further information/instructions for Convention flight bookings
Additional travel/ground transportation information will be included in our Convention Event Bulletins, which will be distributed prior to online registration opening. Please direct any Convention inquiries/questions to
. Thank you!
2014 CONVENTION DATES
OFFICIAL START AND END DATES
- Council/BOT official event start date (arrival date): Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- Council/BOT official event end date (departure date): Sunday, June 29, 2014
- Cabinet/Foundation official event start date (arrival date): Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Cabinet/Foundation official event end date (departure date): Sunday, June 29, 2014
- EO Staff official event start/end date: Will vary
- Alumnae Delegates official event start date (arrival date): Wednesday, June 25, 2014, if attending
- Anchor Academy / Thursday, June 26, 2014, if not attending Anchor Academy
- Alumnae Delegates official event end date (departure date): Sunday, June 29, 2014
- Collegiate Delegates official event start date (arrival date): Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Collegiate Delegates official event end date (departure date): Sunday, June 29, 2014
Visitor dates will vary dependent upon specific registrant type
- Visitor official event start date:
Wednesday, June 25, 2014, if attending Anchor Academy / Thursday, June 26, 2014, if not attending Anchor Academy
- Visitor Official event end date: Sunday, June 29, 2014
CONVENTION REGISTRANT TYPE DEFINITIONS
COUNCIL/CABINET/FOUNDATION/STAFF > CCFS (REQUIRED):
Members of Council, Cabinet, Foundation BOT, Foundation Directors/Chairman and Executive Offices Staff. Fraternity or Foundation pays all fees for CCFS from the official start date to the official end date, including travel, for these attendees.
- Alumnae chapter president/representative
- Collegiate chapter president
Fraternity pays all fees minus travel, registration fee and Anchor Academy fee for Delegates from the official start date to the official end date
(preregistration Bulletin link included above)
- Delta Gamma Board of Advisers members
- All other Delta Gamma member visitors (alumnae members, collegiate chapter ATC or other advisers, collegiate chapter members, House Corporation officers)
Visitors pay all fees on their own or their chapter/group pays their fees
- Delta Gamma alumnae living in Region 6 (Arizona/New Mexico/Oklahoma/Texas). Limit of 100 volunteers. Volunteers pay all fees on their own
MEAL AND/OR HOTEL GUEST:
All non-Delta Gamma guests interested in attending Convention on a first-come, first-served basis due to limits in our hotel guest room block and at our meals. Non-DG guests pay all fees on their own unless designated as complimentary by the Fraternity or Foundation
Anyone invited by the Fraternity or Foundation to attend Convention as entertainment, speaker/presenter, Panhellenic luncheon attendee, Initiation ceremony participant, etc. Special guests pay all fees on their own unless designated as complimentary by the Fraternity or Foundation
Please direct all Convention related questions to the Director of Events at email@example.com
Past Delta Gamma Conventions
to see a list of previous DG convention destinations.
revisions by MA, February 2014