Service for Sight
Our philanthropy, Service for Sight, supports the five schools founded by Delta Gammas and other North American organizations that provide access and advocacy for people in the blind or visually impaired community or who promote sight preservation and conservation. This philanthropy has been at the heart of the Delta Gamma mission since 1936 when a member who was blind, Ruth Billow, Eta-Akron, petitioned to adopt “Aid to the Blind” as our official philanthropy.
View the Foundation's annual impact report for a list of the 2018-2019 Service for Sight Grant Recipients.
Delta Gamma Schools for Children with Visual Impairments
1. Blind Children's Center, Los Angeles
2. Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix
3. Anchor Center for Blind Children, Denver
4. Children's Center for the Visually Impaired, Kansas City
5. Delta Gamma Center for Children with Visual Impairments, St. Louis
Click here for a full map of organizations supported through Service for Sight grants and the Chapter Giving Program.